Re: ERROR: found xmin from before relfrozenxid

От Adrien NAYRAT
Тема Re: ERROR: found xmin from before relfrozenxid
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 3/13/19 1:59 PM, Mariel Cherkassky wrote:
> Hey,
> The query was the first thing that I tried, it didnt solve the issue.
> Guess I'll update to the latest version.

I read releases notes and I don't find any item that could be related to
the error you encounter. It could be either another bug in postgres or a
storage corruption.

Did you enable checksum when your have restored your database? (In order
to exclude possible storage corruption).

You don't have other error messages in logs?