Re: Creation of tablespaces

От Aaron
Тема Re: Creation of tablespaces
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ubuntu never shipped with selinux, it is available by installing the
"selinux" meta-package.  Ubuntu does ship with AppArmor and loaded by
default in Hardy 8.04 and beyond but I don't believe there are any
PotgreSQL profiles.

Aaron Thul
http://www.chasingnuts.com

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> =?iso-8859-1?Q?DURAND_Beno=EEt?= <b.durand@AFSSA.FR> writes:
>> I work with Ubuntu 9.10 (upgraded from 8.04 LTS yesterday) and PostgreSQL 8.3.
>> I can't create tablespaces. Pgsql seems to try changing access rights of the directory and fails to do it
(permissiondenied), despite the directory is owned by the postgres user