Re: inconsistent program behavior, fresh eyes needed

От Emil Pedersen
Тема Re: inconsistent program behavior, fresh eyes needed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I got some lint/splint output off-list (thanks!) but couldn't
find anything with related to the problem.

I did find (and fixed) an unrelated error in the python version
that prevented it to work on the annonynized input files though.

Anyone other ideas on this problem or what can be done to track
it down?

Yours,
        Emil

--On måndag, juli 21, 2008 22.59.47 +0200 Emil Pedersen