Need to Iterate the record in plpgsql

От Yelai, Ramkumar IN BLR STS
Тема Need to Iterate the record in plpgsql
Дата
Re: Need to Iterate the record in plpgsql
Список pgsql-sql
Hi All,

I am facing a issue in Iterating the RECORD.

The problem is, I would like to iterate the RECORD without using sql query, but as per the syntax I have to use query as shown below.

FOR target IN query LOOP
    statements
END LOOP [ label ];

In my procedure, I have stored one of the procedure output as record, which I am later using in another iteration. Below is the example

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION test2()

Rec1 RECORD;
Rec2 RECORD;
Rec3 RECORD;

SELECT * INTO REC1 FROM test();

FOR REC2 IN ( select * from test3())
LOOP
        FOR REC3 IN REC2 --- this syntax does not allowed by Postgresql
        LOOP

        END LOOP
END LOOP

As per the example, How can I iterate pre stored record.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: