Re: installing uuid generators

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: installing uuid generators
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> On 16/03/10 18:08, Rob Sargent wrote:
>> I'm still left worried about the correct procedure for getting uuid-oosp
>> installed properly on SUSE 11.  Does the server release's contrib
>> contain uuid-ossp?  I didn't see it on my desktop release.  (I don't
>> want to have to tell my mates to go through the issues I had building
>> the lib etc.)

> I'd be surprised if there wasn't a -contrib or -extras rpm with the
> relevant files. The community rpms should have them if the "official"
> Suse ones don't

If there is a contrib rpm but it doesn't seem to contain uuid-ossp,
the likely reason is that the maintainer never got around to adding
--with-ossp-uuid to the build options.  (I know it took me a while
to add that to the Fedora build :-(.)  You could confirm or deny
that theory by looking at the output of pg_config --configure.
If so, file a bug report with SUSE asking for that to be added.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Avoiding cycles in a directed graph
Сообщение: Re: Avoiding cycles in a directed graph