Data grid 'clipping' the content in KDE

От jashworth
Тема Data grid 'clipping' the content in KDE
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I'm running KDE on OpenSuSE 13.1, and am having some trouble with the grid
component in pgAdmin.  The content displayed in the cells is being clipped
along the bottom; I'd guess I'm missing about the bottom 1/4th of the data.

Adjusting the font size in Options -> Query tool -> Query editor doesn't
help, because the row height shrinks with the reduced font size and so the
same clipping occurs.

In searching for other similar reports, it sounded vaguely like  THIS

<http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/Bug-Rows-in-Query-Output-pane-fail-to-grow-in-height-when-font-size-preference-size-is-larger-td3388594.html>

but I'm not trying to increase my font size.

My attempt at including a screenshot:
<http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n5803036/pgadmin_grid_font_clipping.png>

I've tried with both the default version of pgAdmin available to this
distribution, 1.16.1, and also with version 1.18.1, but the grid displayed
the same in both.

Does anyone have some suggestions on what I could try to get the widget to
display the content in full?