Re: JSP pages don't work with database after postgres downgrade

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: JSP pages don't work with database after postgres downgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Phill Edwards" <philledwards@gmail.com> writes:
> I recently had to downgrade a version of postgres on a devleopment box
> from 7.3.2 to 7.2.2 to bring it in line with a production server.

If you are working for someone who is running 7.2.2 as a production
server, my recommendation is to resign immediately.  7.3.2 is not
a lot better, but 7.2.2?  It is way past time to force-feed them a
clue ... mere inability-to-login problems are *not* what I'm worried
about.