Re: [HACKERS] Removing typename from A_Const (was: Empty arrays with ARRAY[])

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Removing typename from A_Const (was: Empty arrays with ARRAY[])
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> Tom Lane escribió:
>> They're logically different things, and after I get done putting a parse
>> location field into A_Const, they'll still be physically different too.

> Aha.  Are you working from Brendan's patch?  I was going to commit it.

Sure, go ahead.  I was going to add the parse location at the same time,
but it can perfectly well be done as a separate patch.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Removing typename from A_Const (was: Empty arrays with ARRAY[])
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Removing typename from A_Const (was: Empty arrays with ARRAY[])