Re: Forgotten Password on Toshiba Satellite Windows 7

От Feosenop
Тема Re: Forgotten Password on Toshiba Satellite Windows 7
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
For Windows 7 password reset I will choose reset software, like above
introduced. But I will choose another software, *Windows Login Recovery*,
which is simple and safe, even effective. You can download it with a blank
DVD/CD or formatted USB drive to create a reset disk. Then with the reset
disk you can insert it in your computer. More details from: