Extracting data from the view to retrieve the foreign key is not declared

От nill
Тема Extracting data from the view to retrieve the foreign key is not declared
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Given a view, I need to extract tables, the join columns (ON) . I need to do
this analysis because of the view (agreements with the join condition and
where) I can say that there is a foreign key

Example:

CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW x_customer AS
SELECT a.asset_id, a.client_id
FROM asset_d ad, asset a ON asset_id = ad.asset_id

Result:

NAMEVIEW |TABLE1    | COLUMN1  | TABLE2 | COLUMN2
x_customer| asset_d  | asset_id    | asset    | asset_id   |
x_customer| asset      | -                |  -           | -               |

OR

CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW x_customer AS
 SELECT a.asset_id, a.client_id, a.org_id, a.isactive, a.created,
a.createdby, a.updated, a.updatedby, a.value, a.name, a.description,
a.ad_user_id, ( SELECT count(*) AS count
           FROM asset_d ad
          WHERE a.asset_id = ad.asset_id) AS deliverycount
   FROM asset a
  WHERE a.bpartner_id IS NOT NULL;
Result:

NAMEVIEW |TABLE1    | COLUMN1  | TABLE2 | COLUMN2
x_customer| asset_d  | asset_id    | asset    | asset_id   |

Someone can help me?
Thanks