Re: Type scale returned by PQfmod() 65531 for time/timestamp output parameter?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Type scale returned by PQfmod() 65531 for time/timestamp output parameter?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Sebastien FLAESCH <sf@4js.com> writes:
> Would be nice however to have some clear documentation about PQfmod() interpretation...
> What means exactly 65531/0xFFFB?

You could try running it through the typmodout function for the column's
datatype.  I don't offhand know of any built-in types for which that would
be a really plausible typmod, though.  Are you sure your client code isn't
mistakenly narrowing it to int16 somewhere?