Re: BUG #9278: Error: SQLSTATE[42702]: Ambiguous column: 7 ERROR: column reference "tid" is ambiguous LINE 8: ...

От David Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #9278: Error: SQLSTATE[42702]: Ambiguous column: 7 ERROR: column reference "tid" is ambiguous LINE 8: ...
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
tonimueller.unihalle wrote
>=20
> Bug reference:      9278
> Logged by:          Toni M=C3=BCller
> Email address:     =20

> tonimueller.unihalle@

> PostgreSQL version: 9.1.0
> Operating system:   Ubuntu 13.10
>=20
> Hello PostgreSQL developers,=20
>=20
> there is an unsolved bug probably in PostgreSQL which from 2010 still
> persists in combination with Drupal7 and its Taxonomy module (7.26) if yo=
> want to create a Tag Cloud based on Taxonomy terms. This issue doesn't
> exist
> with MySQL.=20
> In Drupal7 I created a view for a tag cloud in drupal 7 based on Taxonomy
> terms (Module Taxonomy 7.26). The problem is to add the Field '(node)
> COUNT(Content: Nid)' with  Count Aggregation type to count all terms and
> display equal terms as one representative with the account of one term's
> sum. With this field the following error appears already in the view
> settings:=20
> SQLSTATE[42702]: Ambiguous column: 7 ERROR: column reference "tid" is
> ambiguous LINE 8: ... taxonomy_term_data_name, taxonomy_term_data_vid,
> tid,
> taxon... ^

I am doubting that PostgreSQL is reporting an ambiguous column error when
there is none so this is likely not something that PostgreSQL can "fix".=20
Regardless, we'd be happy to look at it but you provide insufficient detail
and scope-restriction (i.e., self-contained and minimal query/script that
reproduces the error) for anyone not using the exact combination of softwar=
you list to actually evaluate the complaint.

Maybe someone who monitors this list can help but if you haven't already yo=
need to either provide considerably more detail or convince the authors of
the Taxonomy module to do so.  At a bare minimum we need the entire SQL
statement that is being sent to the server.

You also claim that this "bug" likely exists since 2010.  What evidence
makes you think that?  Supposedly there was an report of a problem back the=
as well...and if so it would be helpful if you would actually provide a lin=
to such.

David J.