How to turn off DEBUG statements from psql commends

От peterlen
Тема How to turn off DEBUG statements from psql commends
Дата
Re: How to turn off DEBUG statements from psql commends  (Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick@gmail.com>)
Re: How to turn off DEBUG statements from psql commends  (Giuseppe Broccolo <giuseppe.broccolo@2ndquadrant.it>)
Re: How to turn off DEBUG statements from psql commends  (Andrew Sullivan <ajs@anvilwalrusden.com>)
Список pgsql-general
We are using PostgreSQL 9.3.  Something seems to have changed with our psql
command-line output since we first installed it.  When I run commands at my
plsql prompt, I am getting a lot of debug statements which I was not getting
before.  I am just trying to find out how to tell psql not to display this
output.  As an example, if I were to create a new 'test' schema, the output
looks like:

gis_demo=# create schema test;
DEBUG:  StartTransactionCommand
DEBUG:  StartTransaction
DEBUG:  name: unnamed; blockState:       DEFAULT; state: INPROGR,
xid/subid/cid:
 0/1/0, nestlvl: 1, children:
LOG:  statement: create schema test;
DEBUG:  ProcessUtility
DEBUG:  CommitTransactionCommand
DEBUG:  CommitTransaction
DEBUG:  name: unnamed; blockState:       STARTED; state: INPROGR,
xid/subid/cid:
 15099/1/1, nestlvl: 1, children:
CREATE SCHEMA
gis_demo=#

Before, all I would get is the CREATE SCHEMA feedback.  Not sure what may
have caused this change on our end but does anyone know how to turn it off?

Thanks - Peter