SNMP Collection with PostgreSQL Stored Proc, what lang?

От bobspero
Тема SNMP Collection with PostgreSQL Stored Proc, what lang?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have a postgresql dB where I want to SNMP some information from a few
servers and store them in my database. Is this something that can be done
with a stored procedure or do I have to build an external utility type of
app? If it is doable is this something the postgeres language or do I have
to do something like python or java?