Large objects and savepoints - Snapshot reference leak

От Andreas Lubensky
Тема Large objects and savepoints - Snapshot reference leak
Дата
Re: Large objects and savepoints - Snapshot reference leak
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm trying to read/write large objects via libpq. I encapsulated the
operations in a transaction but I wanted to put a savepoint before doing
any operations, so I can do a rollback in case anything fails without
breaking the current transaction. Now, when sth. actually fails and the
transaction is rolled back to the savepoint, the next commit results in
a warning:
Snapshot reference leak: Snapshot 0xb5e4b0 still referenced
I'm not sure what to make of that. Can it be ignored? Is rolling back
large object operations not possible?

--
with best regards,

Andreas Lubensky