Temporary table already exists

От mephysto
Тема Temporary table already exists
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi there,
in my database I'm using several stored_functions that take advantage of
temporary table. The application that is connected to Postgres is a Java Web
Application in a Glassfish Application Server: it is connected by a JDBC
Connection Pool provided by Glassfish with this settings:

Resource type -> javax.sql.ConnectionPoolDataSouce
Dataset Classname -> org.postgresql.ds.PGConnectionPoolDataSource
Transaction Isolation -> read-uncommitted

The problem is that in a concurrent execution of a function, I received
error of relation already exists. The relation that caused issue is exactly
my temporary table.

My question is: what is the reason for which I take this type of error? Is
there a way to follow to avoid this situation?

Thanks in advance.

Mephysto