Retrieving output bind parameters not working

От Andrei Gheorghe
Тема Retrieving output bind parameters not working
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,

I'm trying to call a procedure that takes two OUT parameters and one IN parameter
but the buffers for the two OUT parameters I've called SQLBindParameter on
aren't filled after executing "SELECT procedure(?, ?, ?)". The procedure does
return them as "(value1, value2)".

Also, when I try to execute "{CALL procedure (?,?,?)}", I get an access violation
in psqlodbc35w.dll.
The code I'm trying right now was used with other ODBC drivers and it was working.

Am I doing something wrong or does Postgres deal differently with OUT parameters?

Thank you