pg_depend OBJID not found

От saggarwal
Тема pg_depend OBJID not found
Дата
Список pgsql-general
<http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n5787214/ScreenShot.jpg> hi

Any help appreciated (newbie to pgsql)
I have a function f_Sanjeev and create a view
create view v_sanjeev as select * from f_sanjeev()

the view has and OBJID of  5134719

oid    reltype    relname    relnamespace    reltype    relowner    relam    relfilenode
reltablespace    relpages    reltuples    reltoastrelid    reltoastidxid    relhasindex
relisshared    relkind    relnatts    relexternid    relisreplicated    relispinned
reldiststyle    relprojbaseid    relchecks    reltriggers    relukeys    relfkeys    relrefs
relhasoids    relhaspkey    relhasrules    relhassubclass    relacl
5134719    5134720    v_sanjeev    4497152    5134720    104    0    5134719    0    0    0.0010    0    0    false
false    v    1    0    false    false    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    false    false    true    false    (null)

when I then check what dependencies there are on the Function f_Sanjeev
using
select * from pg_depend where refobjid = (select oid from pg_proc where
proname='f_sanjeev');

I get the following from pg_Depend
classid    objid    objsubid    refclassid    refobjid    refobjsubid    deptype
16412    5134721    0    1255    4497477    0    n

the OBJID is 5134721 which I cannot find anywhere. This number is always 1
more than the ID in the pg_class.

So I search pg_class oid=5134720 the view v_Sanjeev is found but if I search
the OID=5134721 nothing is found

this may be a known issue or I am missing a link somewhere

any help greatly appreciated

thanks