Re: integrate pg_upgrade analyze_new_cluster.sh into vacuumdb

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: integrate pg_upgrade analyze_new_cluster.sh into vacuumdb
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Here is a patch for the commit fest.

I have left the pg_upgrade script and just put in the new call instead
of the three old ones.

For the 8.3 case, which calls for a real vacuum in addition to the
analyzes, I have simply added another vacuumdb call to the script.  This
technically makes the script do more work than before, where the vacuum
was part of the final analyze, but I don't see an elegant way to do it
otherwise.

Вложения