Re: pg_largeobject related issue with 9.2

От sramay
Тема Re: pg_largeobject related issue with 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Kevin,

From Mr Momijan's suggestion by running the following query, I was in a
position
to create the pg_largeobject_metadata table instead of copying,  I assumed
that
postgres is the user at source and hence it should work for destination
also.  But
by running the following command

select pg_catalog.lo_create(t.loid)
    from (sleect  distinct  loid from pg_catalog.pg_largeobject) as t;

My issues are solved.  Thanks for the hint to you and to Mr. Momijan.

Regards

Rama