Re: Postgres sometimes stalling on 'percentile_cont'

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres sometimes stalling on 'percentile_cont'
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom van Tilburg <tom.van.tilburg@gmail.com> writes:
> Problem is that the query is not slow, it just stalls and never finishes (
> I waited several hours for a 2 seconds query). Would it still be possible
> to derive an EXPLAIN ANALYZE from it in that case?

No, not really, but it'd be sufficient to compare EXPLAIN (without
ANALYZE) output for the slow and fast cases.  What I'm wondering about
is whether the shape of the plan changes.

Сообщение: Re: How to watch for schema changes
Сообщение: Re: How to watch for schema changes