PostgreSQL query for cache performance counters?

От ambilalmca
Тема PostgreSQL query for cache performance counters?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Can any one teel me the query to get value for *Number of cached blocks read,
Number of cached index blocks read, Number of cached sequence blocks read*
in Postgresql? I just find all other queries, except this. so if you know
kindly help me.

Thanks in advance.