Re: Srf function : missing library on PostgreSQL 8.3.6 on Windows?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Srf function : missing library on PostgreSQL 8.3.6 on Windows?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ben Ali Rachid <souliman239@yahoo.fr> writes:
> Craig Ringer wrote :
>> - Declare all hook functions that might be dlopen()ed as extern "C"

> Thanks for your advices but I'm not sure to have understood.

PG_FUNCTION_INFO_V1() generates a function that has to have "C" linkage.
So does PG_MODULE_MAGIC.  I'm actually not sure how you got the module
to load at all with the latter point ...

Сообщение: Re: Srf function : missing library on PostgreSQL 8.3.6 on Windows?
Сообщение: Re: Srf function : missing library on PostgreSQL 8.3.6 on Windows?