Re: pgsql-server/src/backend catalog/pg_proc.c nod ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql-server/src/backend catalog/pg_proc.c nod ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> The pg_proc problem was my fault -- sorry about that. Bruce's fix was
> correct.
> The equalfuncs.c problem was due to a bad merge -- the hunk got applied
> to RangeVar instead of RangeFunction.

> Attached is a patch to fix both files.

Patch applied.

> I cannot confirm it yet however
> because of unrelated compile issues. I've worked around these two
> (workarounds excluded from the patch):

> - make clean fails due to not finding contrib/earthdistance

contrib/earthdistance is still there according to my copy of CVS.
I believe that Marc split out that directory into a separate CVS module;
if you're using CVSup then this may suggest a problem with your cvsup
config?

> - make all fails due to undefined reference to `XLogDir'

This is breakage in Thomas' recent XLOG patch.  I am strongly tempted
to revert that patch, given that neither Bruce nor I like it, but will
refrain for fear of getting Thomas ticked off at me ...