Re: could not find /usr/local/timezone

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: could not find /usr/local/timezone
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> LOG:  could not open directory "/usr/share/timezone": No such file or
> directory

> What's it mean?  Am I missing a package?

Hmmm ... where is that coming from exactly?  PG itself should not be
referring to /usr/share/timezone --- we have our own TZ database now.
And glibc-based platforms don't keep their info there either (it's in
/usr/share/zoneinfo, at least on my Fedora machine).  So there's
something awfully odd here.