Re: dsm use of uint64

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: dsm use of uint64
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2013-10-28 at 12:17 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 11:34 PM, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 10:11:41PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> >> When I wrote the dynamic shared memory patch, I used uint64 everywhere
> >> to measure sizes - rather than, as we do for the main shared memory
> >> segment, Size.  This now seems to me to have been the wrong decision;

This change is now causing compiler warnings on 32-bit platforms.  You
can see them here, for example:
http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=lapwing&dt=2013-11-01%2020%3A45%3A01&stg=make

От: David Johnston
Сообщение: Re: Feature request: Optimizer improvement
От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: Record comparison compiler warning