Re: Macros for typtype (was Re: Arrays of Complex Types)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Macros for typtype (was Re: Arrays of Complex Types)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>>> I just realized that I need to check every usage of typtype to be
>>> sure that the enums patch is sane.  So, barring objection, I intend
>>> to take this opportunity to make the code stop referring directly
>>> to 'b', 'c' etc whereever possible.  Any objections to these names?

> Why not enums? ;-)

Well, macros is how we do it elsewhere for "char" system columns.
I'm not sure we could rely on the behavior if we declared
pg_type.typtype as an enum type ... and if we don't, there's not
much point.

Сообщение: Re: Bug in UTF8-Validation Code?
Сообщение: Re: Bug in UTF8-Validation Code?