Re: pg_similarity

От sachin kotwal
Тема Re: pg_similarity
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I tried the installation as suggested at
http://pgsimilarity.projects.pgfoundry.org/

after make install command we have run following command:-

psql -f SHAREDIR/contrib/pg_similarity.sql mydb

Here SHAREDIR is /usr/local/pgsql/share/extension/
under this directory we can see file pg_similarity.sql and mydb is your
database name.
so provide correct path and database then pg_similarity will create it's
classes,functions and operators etc.

after that you can load pg_similarity using SQL command load
'pg_similarity'; or
copy a sample file at tarball (pg_similarity.conf.sample) to PGDATA (as
pg_similarity.conf) and include the following line in postgresql.conf:-
include 'pg_similarity.conf'

-----
Thanks and Regards,

Sachin Kotwal