Re: Invalid Page Header Error

От Carlo Curatolo
Тема Re: Invalid Page Header Error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the help.

SELECT oid, relname, relkind FROM pg_class WHERE relfilenode = 599662; -->
returns nothing.

No crash occurs, I have tested the hardware (memory, harddisks, RAID5,
stability test...)

I have made a little program to read all the LargeObject of my tables, they
are all readable.

So, I restart postgreSQL with "zero_damaged_pages = on", lauch a vacuumlo
and vacummdb, restart with "zero_damaged_pages = off", the  recheck all the
LargeObject of my tables.

The error do no occurs anymore...

Seems that the corrupted LargeObject was not used...possible ?

Regards.