Help function to sort string

От ginkgo36
Тема Help function to sort string
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi everyone,
Please hepl me this function:

1. I want to sort string follow anphabet and I used this query:
select string_agg(x, ';') from (select
trim(unnest(regexp_split_to_array('ECD FORM; BODY; PREDILUTED; CHROMO-GENIC;
AUTO;RABBIT; FORMAT',';'))) x order by x) a;

-- result: AUTO; BODY; CHROMOGENIC; ECD FORM;  FORMAT; PREDILUTED;  RABBIT
-->I expected this rusult

In my database I have a column with alot of rows data. I want that query
become a function to more easy to using. But I can not write a function :(.
please hepl me.
For example, I have column "data_text" with data like this:
Row 1: AUTO; BODY; PREDILUTED; ECD FORM; RABBIT; FORMAT; CHROMOGENIC
Row 2: ECD FORM; BODY; PREDILUTED; CHROMO-GENIC; AUTO; RABBIT; FORMAT
Row 3: FORMAT; ECD FORM; AUTO
Row 3: ANHYDROUS; DENATURED; PREDILUTED; CHROMOGENIC

When I run funtion, the result:
Row 1: AUTO; BODY; CHROMOGENIC; ECD.FORM; FORMAT; PREDILUTED; RABBIT
Row 2: AUTO; BODY; CHROMO-GENIC; ECD FORM; FORMAT; PREDILUTED; RABBIT
Row 3: AUTO; ECD FORM; FORMAT
Row 4: ANHYDROUS; CHROMOGENIC; DENATURED; PREDILUTED

Thank you and best regards,