Re: appendStringInfo vs appendStringInfoString

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: appendStringInfo vs appendStringInfoString
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 2013-09-28 at 21:50 +1200, David Rowley wrote:
> Also on making the changes I noticed a possible small bug in the code
> that could cause a crash if for some reason a translation contained a
> %s. I know it is an unlikely scenario, never-the-less here is a patch
> to fix it.

There are mechanisms in place that prevent a translation from having
different format specifiers than the original.  So this is nothing you
have to be concerned about.  (If it were, we'd have a much much bigger
problem.)

Сообщение: Re: hstore extension version screwup
Сообщение: Re: hstore extension version screwup