Re: INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY LOCK FOR UPDATE

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY LOCK FOR UPDATE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:

> There is no reason to call CheckForSerializableConflictIn() with
> the additional locks held either. After all, "For a heap insert,
> we only need to check for table-level SSI locks".

You're only talking about not covering that call with a *new*
LWLock, right?  We put some effort into making sure that such calls
were only inside of LWLocks which were needed for correctness.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: Where to load modules from?
Сообщение: Re: Where to load modules from?