Re: apt.postgresql.org vs. Pitti PPA - install error

От rawi
Тема Re: apt.postgresql.org vs. Pitti PPA - install error
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> So either you try to compile your own binary packages
> from the source packages or you download the postgresql-common .deb
> and try to forcly install it (man pkg, dpkg --force-help, dpkg
> --force-breaks).

Jan, thank you, but both alternatives are - for me - not secure.

So I hoped, that Pitti (once again) would support 9.3 in his repository.
Then the precise-version 9.2 from his PPA is doing very well on raring.
Or alternatively here, the dependency constraint in postgresql-common would
be widened; then I doubt that logrotate in raring could have less
functionality than in precise.

But I'm no pro, so I have no real insider look; That's why I'll have to
wait.

Regards, Rawi