Where can I find the code for extern OidFunctionCall7?

От arthernan
Тема Where can I find the code for extern OidFunctionCall7?
Дата
Re: Where can I find the code for extern OidFunctionCall7?  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
OidFunctionCall7 is called from costsize.c, in function void cost_index. From
the comments, I understand that there is an indirection mechanism here to
allow for different index access methods. Looking at fmgr.h where it is
declared is not clear to me where I would ultimately find the code.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated
/* * Call index-access-method-specific code to estimate the processing cost * for scanning the index, as well as the
selectivityof the index (ie, * the fraction of main-table tuples we will have to retrieve) and its * correlation to the
main-tabletuple order. */OidFunctionCall7(index->amcostestimate,                 PointerGetDatum(root),
PointerGetDatum(path),                Float8GetDatum(loop_count),                 PointerGetDatum(&indexStartupCost),
             PointerGetDatum(&indexTotalCost),                 PointerGetDatum(&indexSelectivity),
PointerGetDatum(&indexCorrelation));