Re: Annoying build warnings from latest Apple toolchain

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Annoying build warnings from latest Apple toolchain
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> The autoconf side seems to just be letting this option default.
> I'm not sure what the default choice is, but evidently it's not
> "-undefined error"?  Or were they stupid enough to not allow you
> to explicitly select the default behavior?

Seems we are not the only project having trouble with this:

https://github.com/mesonbuild/meson/issues/12450

I had not realized that Apple recently wrote themselves a whole
new linker, but apparently that's why all these deprecation
warnings are showing up.  It's not exactly clear whether
"deprecation" means they actually plan to remove the feature
later, or just that some bozo decided that explicitly specifying
the default behavior is bad style.

Сообщение: Re: PANIC serves too many masters
Сообщение: Re: PANIC serves too many masters