Re: initdb of pg 9.0.13 fails on pg_authid

От snark
Тема Re: initdb of pg 9.0.13 fails on pg_authid
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello! I also have the same problem and same configuration (x86_64, gcc
4.8.0), but -O flag didn't help me.
I've used few variants, like:
./configure --prefix=/usr CFLAGS="-O"
./configure --prefix=/usr CFLAGS="-O0"
./configure --prefix=/usr CFLAGS="-O1"
./configure --prefix=/usr CFLAGS="-O2"
./configure --prefix=/usr CFLAGS="-O3"
but heither one had helped me to get rid of the error.

I have also tried compiling with gcc-4.7(from sources) (again, on x86_64),
but this haven't helped either.