pg_upgrade could not create catalog dump while upgrading from 9.0 to 9.2

От shankar.kotamarthy@gmail.com
Тема pg_upgrade could not create catalog dump while upgrading from 9.0 to 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,
I am upgrading from postgresql 9.0 to 9.2 using the utility pg_upgrade.
Creation of catalog dump failed .The reason is in 9.2 view pg_roles has a
column "rolecreatedblink" which is missing in 9.0.Please help me to move
forward.
Thanks in Advance

*****Last lines in pg_upgradeutility.log******************************
command: "/u01/PostgresPlus/9.2AS/bin/pg_dumpall" --port 50432 --username
"postgres" --schema-only --binary-upgrade  -f pg_upgrade_dump_all.sql >>
"pg_upgrade_utility.log" 2>&1
pg_dumpall: query failed: ERROR:  column "rolcreatedblink" does not exist
LINE 1: ...rolsuper, rolinherit, rolcreaterole, rolcreatedb, rolcreated...
                                                             ^
pg_dumpall: query was: SELECT oid, rolname, rolsuper, rolinherit,
rolcreaterole, rolcreatedb, rolcreatedblink, rolcreatepublicdblink,
roldroppublicdblink, false as rolpolicyexempt, rolcanlogin, rolconnlimit,
rolpassword, rolvaliduntil, false as rolreplication,
pg_catalog.shobj_description(oid, 'pg_authid') as rolcomment FROM pg_authid
ORDER BY 2

Shankar Kotamarthy
Postgresql DBA