Re: pg_filedump 9.3: checksums (and a few other fixes)

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: pg_filedump 9.3: checksums (and a few other fixes)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2013-07-05 at 22:43 -0700, Jeff Davis wrote:
> On Sat, 2013-07-06 at 10:30 +0900, Satoshi Nagayasu wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > It looks fine, but I have one question here.
> >
> > When I run pg_filedump with -k against a database cluster which
> > does not support checksums, pg_filedump produced checksum error as
> > following. Is this expected or acceptable?
>
> Thank you for taking a look. That is expected, because there is not a
> good way to determine whether the file was created with checksums or
> not. So, we rely on the user to supply (or not) the -k flag.

I see this patch is still "waiting on author" in the CF. Is there
something else needed from me, or should we move this to "ready for
committer"?

Regards,Jeff Davis

Сообщение: Re: Improving avg performance for numeric
Сообщение: Re: Improving avg performance for numeric