Re: log bind parameter values on error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: log bind parameter values on error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> So rather than mess with stringinfo.c at all I could just create
> stringinfo_server.c and put this function there, compiled only for
> backend ...

Good point: if we make a separate source file then we don't have
to solve any of the code-movement issues till somebody wants this
functionality in frontend.  But we should expect that that day might
come eventually, so I don't much like "stringinfo_server.c" as the
file name.  It'll look pretty silly once we start compiling it for
frontend.  Perhaps "appendquoted.c" or some such?