Re: news ticker Services Policy -- time for a change?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: news ticker Services Policy -- time for a change?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, 2013-06-20 at 10:06 +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> There's a point to that, but flipping the coin it's also pretty bad
> that we don't provide any way to get email notifications of new
> releases without also receiving advertisements for third party
> commercial products.

Right, and we also don't have a commercial-free RSS feed about release
announcements.  It's really quite terrible.

I suspect one side-effect would be that if we do create more limited
release announcement channels (email and/or RSS), no one will subscribe
to the advertisements anymore.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: