Re: changeset generation v5-01 - Patches & git tree

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: changeset generation v5-01 - Patches & git tree
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 2013-06-24 06:44:53 -0700, Kevin Grittner wrote:
>> Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

>>> Hm. Why not?
>>
>> Well, I could easily be wrong on just about anything to do with
>> make files, but on a second look that appeared to be dealing with
>> eliminating an installed pg_receivellog binary, which is not
>> created.
>
> I think it actually is?

Oh, yeah....  I see it now.  I warned you I could be wrong.  :-/

I just had a thought thought -- perhaps the dependency information
is being calculated incorrectly.  Attached is the dependency file
from the successful build (with the adjusted Makefile), which still
fails the test_logical_decoding regression test, with the same diff.

--
Kevin Grittner
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company