Easiest way to compare the results of two queries row by row and column by column

От Jason Long
Тема Easiest way to compare the results of two queries row by row and column by column
Re: Easiest way to compare the results of two queries row by row and column by column  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
Re: Easiest way to compare the results of two queries row by rowand column by column  (anupping <anupping@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Can someone suggest the easiest way to compare the results from two
queries to make sure they are identical?

I am rewriting a large number of views and I want to make sure that
nothing is changes in the results.

Something like

select compare_results('select * from v_old', 'select * from v_new');

I would want this to check that the row count and each row matched
column by column.

I am hoping someone has already written something for this...