Re: Git-master regression failure

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Git-master regression failure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Svenne Krap <svenne.lists@krap.dk> wrote:

> I have the information attached here instead...

I find it suspicious that the test is using an index which sorts
first by the "f1" column, then later by "f1 text_pattern_ops"
column.  I'm not 100% sure whether the test is bad or you have
found a bug, although I suspect the latter.  The actual result
should not depend on the index definition; the index should only
affect performance and possibly the order of results where order is
not specified.

--
Kevin Grittner
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Git-master regression failure
Сообщение: Re: Git-master regression failure