apt.postgresql.org vs. Pitti PPA - install error

От rawi
Тема apt.postgresql.org vs. Pitti PPA - install error
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Working on Ubuntu 13.04 64bit (raring)

I red, that Pitti-PPA will be discontinued in the future, so we should make
the switch to apt.postgresql.org.

But trying to "aptitude install postgresql-9.3" (and with 9.2 - the same) I
get an install error:

<error>
The following packages have unmet dependencies:postgresql-common : Breaks: logrotate (>= 3.8) but 3.8.3-3ubuntu2 is
installed.
</error>

Going back to the Pitti PPA I could install pg-9.2 without problems (there
will be no 9.3 in there)

Regards
Rawi