Re: refresh materialized view concurrently

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: refresh materialized view concurrently
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com> wrote:
> Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@ymail.com> wrote:

>> Changeset extraction has nothing to do with this patch, and
>> cannot possibly be useful for it.  Please keep discussion which
>> is completely unrelated to this patch off this thread.

> You mentioned "incremental maintenance" in your original post and
> I have been discussing it. Had you not mentioned it, I doubt I
> would have thought of it.
>
> But since you did mention it, and its clearly an important issue,
> it seems relevant to have discussed it here and now.

What I said was that I wanted to get this out of the way before I
started working on incremental maintenance.

> I'm happy to wait for you to start the thread discussing it
> directly though.

Cool.

-Kevin

--
Kevin Grittner
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Support for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY
Сообщение: Re: Support for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY