Re: Using the extract() function in plpgsql

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Using the extract() function in plpgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> 2. bad oid reference - even if we did recreate the table, the reference
> to it is compiled in after the first run. Don't see a way around this one.

You could work around that by making all the queries referencing the
temp table be built up as strings and EXECUTE'd, rather than just
writing them in-line in the plpgsql code.  Pretty grotty but it might
serve for now.  Eventually plpgsql needs to have a way to discard
query plans that have been obsoleted by DDL changes.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Using the extract() function in plpgsql
Сообщение: Re: Using the extract() function in plpgsql