Re: Vacuum, Freeze and Analyze: the big picture

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Vacuum, Freeze and Analyze: the big picture
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are there other anecdotes about what settings work well in
> practise, assuming people ever find ones that work well?

Putting WAL on its own RAID on its own battery-backed cached can
help a lot more than I would have thought -- even with read-only
transactions.

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/4B71358E020000250002F0E4@gw.wicourts.gov

--
Kevin Grittner
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: [9.3] Automatically updatable views vs writable foreign tables
Сообщение: Re: [9.3] Automatically updatable views vs writable foreign tables