Re: Idea: closing the loop for "pg_ctl reload"

От Jan de Visser
Тема Re: Idea: closing the loop for "pg_ctl reload"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On March 2, 2015 12:56:23 AM Jan de Visser wrote:
... stuff ...

I seem to have mis-clicked something in the CF app - I created two entries
somehow. I think one got created when I entered the msgid of Tom's original
message with the enclosing '<...>'. If that's the case, then that may be a
bug.

jan

Сообщение: Re: Idea: closing the loop for "pg_ctl reload"
Сообщение: Re: Idea: closing the loop for "pg_ctl reload"