Re: Make targets of doc links used by phpPgAdmin static

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Re: Make targets of doc links used by phpPgAdmin static
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06/05/2013 09:13:45 PM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-06-04 at 22:27 -0500, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
> that

> > > done
> >
> > Will this be in the next point release?  Or just when
> > will it go live?
>
> I don't know when it goes to the web site, but it will be in the next
> point release.

Ok.  Thanks.

> > This is not a huge problem but it does break some
> > existing links into the 9.2 PG docs.
>
> Well, if it doesn't help you, I can back it out again.

It doesn't make me miserable and it sounds like
other people want it.  In theory the automatically
generated anchors could change and break things
anyway.  I'm happy to let somebody
else decide what to do.

Karl <kop@meme.com>
Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."                -- Robert A. Heinlein