Re: Question about storage subsystem of PotgreSQL

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Question about storage subsystem of PotgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
javadi <seyyedahmad.javadi@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to find some architectural information about the storage
> subsystem of PostgreSQL especially the modulus which are responsible to
> structured and useful information on web.
>
> Would you please help me to find such information.
>
> Should I read the source code?
>
> Which part of code is responsible to reading data from the disk?

You might find the README for the storage manager helpful:

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=blob;f=src/backend/storage/smgr/README

--
Kevin Grittner
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Question about storage subsystem of PotgreSQL